YieldNodes Full Withdraw Guide — How to harvest your yields
Hi and welcome to my blog about withdrawing from YieldNodes. By now, you should be familiar with what YieldNodes offers. If not, check out my introduction series (click here). If you want to deposit funds, check out my full deposit guide (click here).
Okay, but let’s say you made some good investment choices a few months ago into YieldNodes and now want to withdraw some money from YieldNodes. What do you need to know?
Basic rules for withdrawing
- All deposits are locked for 6 months
- Payouts can be requested from 1. to 15. of each month and will be paid out on the 1. of the following month (see below for an example)
- All earnings & affiliate income can be requested to withdraw instantly, will be paid out on the 1st of next month if requested before the 15th
- You need to have finished the KYC successfully (mind you, no KYC is needed for deposit)
- Payouts are done in BTC, you need a Bitcoin address. Could be your own wallet or an exchange address
Don’t worry, there is a lot going on in this overview. I will explain the flow step by step below.
Go to Withdrawal. In the top right corner, you see your Withdrawable balance (1). This could be requested to withdraw immediately. Additionally, you see a box with Transfer Noded balance (2). These are the funds that are currently earning a yield, but are already unlocked. Everything you transfer is added to your Withdrawable balance. My deposits are currently locked, that’s why it's showing €0.00 Eligible for transfer for me.
For the withdrawal, select a Bitcoin address from the dropdown. I selected my Kraken deposit address. Then enter an amount to withdraw from your balance. After clicking on Withdraw (3), your funds are shown under Pending(4). These funds are paid out on the 1st of the following month if you requested from 1st to 15th.
Example: Today is the 14th of January. I request a payout of €200. On the 1st of February I will receive the €200 in Bitcoin to my address.
My withdrawal experience was very pleasant so far. Everything I read in the Telegram groups also sounded very promising, every request was paid out to this day for the last two years. I personally requested a withdrawal, and it will be paid out on the first of March. I will keep you updated about my YieldNodes portfolio.
Edit: The BTC reached my account in full and I paid it out to Euro with no problems. I had some extra BTC, thats why I cashed out 999 instead of 950 Euro from YieldNodes.
Frequently asked questions
Why are my funds locked at all?
This helps the YieldNodes team to really put the invested money to work efficiently.
Do I get Euro or Crypto?
You will receive Bitcoin. Your Euro balance is converted to Bitcoin at the time that it’s paid out. That means you have very little exposure to Bitcoin price if you convert after you receive it.
What about taxes?
I can’t help with that, please contact your tax advisor.
Got any further questions? Let me know in the comments.
Want to get started with YieldNodes?
- Do your own research on YieldNodes, in the end I am just a random guy on the internet!
- Use my affiliate link (click here) to register, and I earn 5% of your deposit with no extra cost for you. Thanks in advance!
- Only invest what you can afford to lose
- Make a deposit via Bitcoin — check my full deposit guide (click here)
- Decide whether you want to pay out your earnings or compound them!
- Let me know if you would like to know more, you can reach me on Twitter
That’s it for today folks, thank you for reading and have a great day!
Originally published at https://www.publish0x.com.