YieldNodes Step by Step Deposit Guide (Use Bitcoin Wallet, Kraken or Credit card) — Earning 5–15% per month?
So you did all your research on YieldNodes and decided that you want to give it a try? Perfect, because I have a step-by-step tutorial prepared. I will show you how to deposit your funds into YieldNodes to earn a decent yield (5–15% per month in the past).
YieldNodes accepts crypto deposits only. They include some so called on-ramp services as well which let you pay with a credit card, but in the end you are buying Bitcoin and fund your account with it.
So, if you already have a wallet or Crypto exchange set up, follow this guide. I use Kraken, but every other Exchange works. The process is simple: YieldNodes will generate a deposit address for you. Any Bitcoin sent to that address is added to your balance after a review process that takes anywhere from 1 to 24 hours.
You can send Bitcoin from your own wallet or from an Exchange, which is usually called a withdrawal.
What to consider before depositing?
1. Your deposits are locked up for 6 months. This guarantees the team can put your funds to work in the MasterNodes efficiently.
2. Your deposits will take 7 days before you earn returns.
3. You need to deposit a total of €500 before you earn returns. I hear from some people that they wrote to the firstname.lastname@example.org and could start with €100. I sent around €600 in Bitcoin for my first deposit to make sure to be over €500 with fees and price fluctuations.
If you need to convert Euro to Dollar, just type it into Google:
4. Rewards are paid out monthly, on the 1st of each month.
How to set up a Bitcoin Deposit address in YieldNodes?
- Go to Deposit. Click on “Bitcoin (BTC)”.
- Either generate a new address (I already created one by clicking the button).
Note, these addresses are only valid for 2 weeks. Copy this address and send Bitcoin a) from your personal wallet or b) from an Exchange like Kraken or Binance. See the next step for a detailed guide on sending funds from Kraken.
How to deposit Bitcoin from Kraken to YieldNodes?
- In Kraken, go to Funding > Click on Withdraw and search for Bitcoin.
2. Now you have to create a new withdrawal address:
3. Give it a description like “YieldNodes BTC” and paste the address you copied in YieldNodes. You have to confirm an Email or your 2-Factor Authentication, then your withdrawal address is added.
4. You are ready to send funds to your new withdrawal address. In the Withdrawal overview, select your YieldNodes address from the dropdown and enter the amount you would like to send. Note the fees in Bitcoin, in my example it costs 0.00002 BTC, at the time of writing that’s $0.84.
Click Withdraw and you are done!
5. The withdrawal will show up in your “Recent Transactions” to the right. It will move from “Pending” to “Success”.
6. Now you can check it in YieldNodes under https://members.yieldnodes.com/en/deposit, at the bottom of the page. Be patient, it might take up to 24h hours to be credited. In my experience from the Telegram groups, every deposit was credit successfully after some time.
Other deposit options
There are two other options:
1. Funding with USDT via the Tron Network. Follow the same guide, but create a USDT TRC-20 address in YieldNodes. Send USDT from Kraken after creating a USDT TRC-20 address.
2. Using a FIAT-onramp service from the options YieldNodes offers, for example Onramper: These options use 3rd party services to convert directly from your Credit card or bank account to Bitcoin that is deposited into YieldNodes. Note the fees for the 3rd party provider.
After entering your details, you will be forwarded to Onramper and make your payment. The Bitcoin you bought will be credit to your YieldNodes account afterwards.
I hope this guide helped you make a deposit with YieldNodes! Let me know in the comments if you have any further questions.
Want to get started with YieldNodes?
- Do your own research on YieldNodes, in the end I am just a random guy on the internet!
- Use my affiliate link (click here) to register, and I earn 5% of your deposit with no extra cost for you. Thanks in advance!
- Only invest what you can afford to lose
- Make a deposit via Bitcoin (many FIAT on ramp provider are supported where you can buy Bitcoin with a credit card or SEPA transfer) or use USDT (Tron Network) → I hope you know how it works now :)
- Decide whether you want to pay out your earnings or compound them!
- Let me know if you would like to know more, you can reach me on Twitter